Hey! Hi! Hello! I don’t think I have done a book tag or anything like this since the start of the year which is kinda odd because I had planned to set aside tuesdays for them. Anyway!
To go along with the Women’s History Month Readathon, Margaret @ Weird Zeal has created a Women’s History Book Tag! Sam from Hissingpotatoes tagged me to do this tag so thank you Sam!!!
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their post.
- Link to the creator’s blog in your post
- Answer the questions below using only books written by women
- Feel free to use the same graphics
- Tag 8 others to take part in the tag
Thanks again to Sam for tagging me and for ALL women for being an inspiration. I’m going to tag a few people but don’t be pressured to do it if you don’t want to!