What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Thank you so much Amelia for tagging me. I am so lucky to be a part of this community.
What was the book that made you fall in love with reading?
Honestly? I have no idea. I’ve been reading as long as I can remember but one book I loved when I was young was, Are You There God? It’s me, Margaret.
If you had to choose a non-natural color for your hair, what would it be?
Probably a deep navy or a reddish color. I really like funky colored hair on others but it’s not really for me.
What is your favorite holiday?
In theory, my favorite holiday is Christmas because I love the lights and the snow and the gifts and the food but the time around Christmas is actually very hard for me so I find it hard to stay happy.
Do you have any special books in your collection (ex: signed books, special editions, etc)?
Not right now! But I want to take a few Disney books to Disney and get them signed by the characters.
If you could get away with one crime, what would it be?
I don’t think there is any crime I would feel comfortable doing.
What is a scent that always brings back a good memory?
I love the smell of sunscreen. While there isn’t just one memory, it brings back memories of summers with my best friends.
What is your favorite format to read books in (e-book, audio, hardcover, paperback)?
I used to say paperback but now other than audiobooks, I read whatever I can. But I do prefer physical copies whether hardback or paperback.
What makes you laugh until you cry?
The last thing to do this was my friend from work.
If you were a cartoon character, what would your signature outfit be?
Jeans and Disney T shirt or my work uniform which is jeans and a work T shirt. If I could pick, it might be a dress because I love dresses but I’m normally in denim and a T shirt.
Who is a person you admire and why?
My aunt. She is always willing to hear me out and try to help. She is also honest with me when I need advice.
What’s the weirdest fun fact that you know?
With a total of only 18 whole lines, Princess Aurora is the Disney Princess with the least amount of dialogue.
My questions for y’all if you want to participate are:
- What is one book you would make everyone read if you could, that is NOT a classic?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Where do you prefer to buy your books from?
- Do you lend people your books?
- Do you have a favorite Disney movie and if so, what is it?
- What is a scent that always brings back a good memory?
- If you had to run a blog about something that wasn’t books, what would it be?
- What is one fact about you that people don’t normally know?
- If you could meet one author, who would you meet?
- Who is a person you admire and why?
- Where is one last in the world you hope to visit?