Holy moly y’all! I can’t believe it’s the end August already. September 5th will be an official whole month of me blogging! I’m so excited to have been around for this long! So here’s my month in review.
I read fourteen books!
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Sister Pact by Stacie Ramey
- The Truth About Us Janet Gurtler
- A Year in Her Life by Alice Benson (ARC)
- All The Love You Write By D.G. Driver (ARC)
- Orange Is The New Black: My Year in a Women’s prison by Piper Kerman
- Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake
- She’s the Worst by Lauren Spieller (ARC)
- Prince Charming by Rachel Hawkins
- The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
- Tainted by Alexandra Moody
- Stuck With You by Christina Mandelski (ARC)
- The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti
- I joined WordPress and set up a schedule. I posted around 11 or 12 different posts!.
- I started having trouble sleeping and tried talking valerian root to help.
- I started a job was a waitress and then took a host position instead.
- It was my fiancee’s birthday! She turned 25!! We drove down to a neighboring county and spent the day before out there.
- I started a twitter: @ BookswithDana
- I lost a friend
- Same room
- You’re somebody else
- The Lover Album
TV shows and movies
- The last two seasons of OITNB
- The last 4 seasons of The Office
- Restarted OITNB
- Detective Pikachu
- Love After Lockup
This section got WAY longer than I thought it would but these are some of the posts people I follow wrote this month that I want to make sure y’all see!
Small WordPress Tips & Tricks that’ll Go a Long Way ft. html, themes & more! by Caitlin @ Caitlin Althea
Just general tips to help with WordPress
A list of YA books based around/in college. I now want to read all of them
Blog Tour: All the Bad Apples by Moira Fowley-Doyle | Review + Playlist + Dream Cast by Leelynn @ sometimes Leelynn Reads
Wow Leelynn worked so freaking hard on this and you can really tell. I am so proud of her and I can’t wait to read this
The 5 Most Disappointing Books I’ve Read So Far This Year by May @ Forever and Everly
This was posted the week I started blogging and I loved May’s take on what to post for national book lovers day!
How to: pretend that you know what you’re doing + useful resources from around the community! by Ally @ Ally Writes Things
Literally posted 2 days before I started my blog and taught me a few things to get ahead as well as linking other similar and helpful posts!
Talk (respectfully) about our thoughts on one star ratings and when or if we give them
If You Liked These, You Might Also Like… by Anniek @ Anniekslibrary
I love this post! I sometimes do a similar thing in certain reviews but I love seeing a bunch recommendations stacked together!